Welcome to khalilhussein.net
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of
khalilhussein.net is located at:
14 St John’s Road, Isleworth London TW7 6NN – London, City of , United Kingdom
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use khalilhussein.net’s website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Noticeand any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this websiteand accepting the Company’s terms and conditions.
“The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refersto our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Clientor ourselves.
All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertakethe process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetingsof a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respectof provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing lawof United Kingdom.
All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or printpages from https://khalilhussein.net for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from https://khalilhussein.net without acknowledging the author and the source of information.
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from https://khalilhussein.net.
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://khalilhussein.net without written permission and without acknowledging the author and the source of the information
- Redistribute content from khalilhussein.net (unless content is
specifically made for redistribution)
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
- Government agencies
- Search engines
- News organizations
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link:
(a) is not in any way misleading;
(b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and
(c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American Automobile Association, AARP and Consumers Union; dot.com community sites; associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites, online directory distributors; internet portals; accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that:
(a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed
(b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us;
(c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of ; and
(d) where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newslette1r or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as
(a) is not in any way misleading;
(b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and it products or services; and
(c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to [email protected] Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of khalilhussein.net’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you. Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or
other violation of, any third party rights.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence; limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty. To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
Disclaimer of Warranty and Limitation of Liability
- You expressly agree that use of the Site is at your sole risk. Neither Khalil Hussein, its subsidiaries, its other affiliates, nor any of their respective employees, or agents warrant that the Site will be uninterrupted or error free. Nor do they make any warranty as to the results that may be obtained from use of the Site, or as to the accuracy, reliability or Content of any information, service, or merchandise provided through the Site.
- The Site, including, without limitation, any downloadable software, is provided on an “as is” basis without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, other than those warranties which are implied by and incapable of exclusion, restriction or modification under the laws applicable to these terms of service.
- The Site may offer health, fitness, nutritional, and other such information, but such information is designed for educational and informational purposes only. The information contained on the Site does not and is not intended to convey medical advice and does not constitute the practice of medicine. You should not rely on this information as a substitute for, nor does it replace, professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. The Functional Therapist (Khalil Hussein) and any other authors are not responsible for any actions or inaction on a User’s part based on the information that is presented in the Site.
- To the fullest extent permissible by applicable law, in no event shall the functional therapist (Khalil hussein), or its present or future affiliated companies, be liable to you for any personal injury, property damage, lost profits, cost of substitute goods or services, loss of data, loss of goodwill, work stoppage, computer or device or technology failure or malfunction, or for any form of direct or indirect, special, incidental, consequential, exemplary or punitive damages based on any causes of action arising out of use of the Site or any alleged failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, or delay in service, operation, or transmission of the Sites, or any alleged computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction of property, and/or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of or posting of any record, Content, or technology, pertaining to or on the Sites. You agree that this limitation of liability applies whether such allegations are for breach of contract, tortious behavior, negligence, or fall under any other cause of action, regardless of the basis upon which liability is claimed and even if The Functional Therapist (Khalil Hussein) or its present or future parents or affiliated companies has been advised of the possibility of such loss or damage. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you also specifically acknowledge that Khalil Hussein(Khalil Hussein) and/or its present or future parents and affiliated companies are not liable for any actual or alleged defamatory, offensive, or illegal conduct of other Users of the Sites or any other third parties.
- If applicable law does not allow all or any part of the above limitation of liability to apply to you, the limitations will apply to you only to the extent permitted by applicable law.
- Khalil Hussein (Khalil Hussein) disclaims any and all liability of any kind for any unauthorized access to or use of your personally identifiable information. By accessing the Site, you acknowledge and agree to Khalil Hussein (Khalil Hussein) disclaimer of any such liability. If you do not agree, do not access or use the Site. Indemnification You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Khalil Hussein its officers, members, directors, shareholders, predecessors, successors in interest, employees, agents, subsidiaries and affiliates, from and against all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of the use of the Site by you or your Account. Khalil Hussein reserves the right to take over the exclusive defense of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this section. In such event, you shall provide Khalil Hussein (Khalil Hussein) with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by Khalil Hussein (Khalil Hussein).
Khalil Hussein (Khalil Hussein) April 2019
Credit & Contact Information
This Terms and conditions page was created at termsandconditionstemplate.com generator. If you have any queries regarding any of our terms, please contact us.